最常用商务口语

来源:  作者:本站

1 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。

2 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

3 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

4 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

5 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

6 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

7 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

8 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

9 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

10 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

11 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。

12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。

13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

15 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。

16 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。

17 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

18 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。

19 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。

20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

21 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

22 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

23 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
上一页12 下一页
关于本站 | 会员服务 | 隐私保护 | 法律声明 | 站点地图 | RSS订阅 | 友情链接 免责声明:凡本站注明来源为xx所属媒体的作品,均转载自其它媒体转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。